Workers’ Compensation is becoming an increasingly complex and critical part of business risk, requiring specialised and sophisticated risk management services to ensure that the appropriate cover and premiums are structured and costs are managed.
At AEI we understand the challenges that businesses face, from dealing with claims to ensuring compliance with legislation, to the bigger challenge of understanding the key cost drivers and having effectives strategies in place to manage these.
We have a dedicated National team specialising in this area so that we can provide you with comprehensive advice and the most appropriate and cost effective solution for your business. As in all areas of our consulting we take a proactive approach to claims management, a key factor in premiums. We aim to work as an allied business partner with you, understanding all areas of your business so that we can develop integrated and effective solutions to protect it.
Our Workers’ Compensation service includes:
- Expert technical assistance & advice including all legislative changes
- Review of Industry Classification and application for retrospective adjustment where applicable
- Revision of wage declarations
- Review of Premium and retrospective premium appeal where applicable
- Premium forecasting
- Claim estimate monitoring & negotiating with insurers
- Claims review meetings
- Strategic assistance & advice on difficult claims
- Development of service level & other agreements with insurers
- General advice & support on all workers compensation related matters including Work Health and Safety (WHS) issues.
For a discussion about your Workers’ Compensation needs, and expert advice on the best solution please contact:
Stephen McCooe – Workers Compensation Account Manager
MOBILE: 0449 195 378
Andrew Cranston – Claims Manager & Return to Work Coordinator
MOBILE: 0439 331 308