Our insurance broking model centres on creating strong partnerships with our clients based around developing an in-depth knowledge of their business, identifying critical business impact risks, and tailoring individual insurance solutions for their unique circumstances.
As your broker we will:
- Conduct an initial review identifying critical business impact risks and exposures. This includes our unique Business Financial Impact Review, which ensures that your insurance program correctly addresses your exposure to loss of cash flow. This is a critical review component in any commercial insurance program – because without cash flow businesses can’t operate.
- Thoroughly research the market, identify appropriate solutions and secure the best possible pricing structure.
- Provide recommendations to build appropriate coverage to ensure business continuity and post loss functionality
- Act on your behalf in the unfortunate event of a claim, completely manage the situation and secure the best possible outcome for you.
- Continue to educate you on risk protection and insurance issues relevant to your business
- Regularly review your level and structure of cover to assess and address any business changes and ensure relevancy and adequacy.