To assist in your understanding of how we can help and the value we can add in meeting your business insurance needs, we’ve provided some answers to questions that you may have. Call us today on 1300695840.
Why do I need a broker?
There are many reasons, but to put it simply it’s all about managing risk with the right insurance products and solutions – so that you have complete assurance and peace of mind about your business continuity.
- We have the expertise, industry experience and knowledge to ensure that you have the appropriate level of cover. We develop a deep understanding of your business and what your exposures are, and the most cost effective solutions to protect it – a very difficult thing to do on-line.
- We can actually save you money! Click here to find out more….
- Our technical expertise and market knowledge means we have access to all the available and appropriate insurance products and solutions, and will bring them to you, saving you hours of time on research and comparisons – time better spent on your business.
- In the event of a claim, we can be the difference between business continuity and business failure – for example our Business Financial Impact Review will ensure that your insurance programme correctly addresses your exposure to loss of cash flow. This is a critical review component in any commercial insurance programme – because without cash flow business can’t operate.
Running your business is your area of expertise – protecting it is ours.
How does the Broking Process work?
Our insurance broking model centres on creating strong partnerships with our clients based around developing an in-depth knowledge of their business, identifying critical business impact risks, and tailoring individual insurance solutions for their unique circumstances.
Our initial review process is to audit your current insurance policies examining three key areas of protection – namely Assets, Liabilities and Statutory (eg CTP and Workers Compensation) – and identify areas of risk.
We then thoroughly research the market, identify appropriate solutions, structure the right level of cover and secure the best possible pricing.
We’ll regularly review your cover to ensure it remains optimized, and act on your behalf in the unfortunate event of a claim to completely manage the situation and secure the best possible outcome for you.
Critically, as part of our recommendations to ensure business continuity and post loss functionality, we undertake a Business Financial Impact Review to ensure that your insurance program correctly addresses your exposure to loss of cash flow…..because without cash flow businesses can’t operate.
“The insurance broking profession is about helping you to navigate the unavoidable complexities of insurance products and markets so you can appropriately manage the risks affecting you.” David Wynes, President NIBA
Will it cost me more to use a broker?
This is a common misconception.
In many instances we can save our clients money through structuring the correct level and type of cover. And in the event of a claim, it is critical that you have the right cover to ensure the best possible outcome and your business continuity.
- AEI is part of the large Austbrokers network, with its national buying power and negotiation strength, so premiums are not generally more costly than going direct – YET you get all our expertise, knowledge and management.
- In a claim event, you need to know that you’ll get the best possible outcome. We have dedicated claims experts, and with our expertise, capabilities and relationships, we’ve achieved thousands of dollars for clients that would not have been possible otherwise.
- And during the claim event we manage it all for you – making the process as painless as possible and again saving you hours of time that you’d have to spend if you went direct to an insurance company.
- Many business owners don’t realise that there are financial penalties for being underinsured, or that they may not be fully covered in the event of a claim.
- Our technical expertise and market knowledge means we have access to all the right solutions and will bring them to you, saving you hours of time on research and comparisons – time better spent on your business.
- Our Business Financial Impact Review will ensure that your insurance programme correctly addresses your exposure to loss of cash flow. This is a critical review component in any commercial insurance programme.
We’ll save you hours of time – time better spent on your business.